[ANSTHRLD] Round Table Re-cap

Kathleen O'Brien mari_1184 at att.net
Mon Jul 15 14:56:01 PDT 2013

The update feature for the articles rocks!  I update pages in my "Index
of Names in Irish Annals" article routinely.  So, the only real way for
someone to keep up with it is to use it online or do use something like
the update feature Marie describes below.  The annals index is over 1000
individual pages now.  So, trying to keep a dropbox (or whatever) copy
of that updated manually would be several steps past ugly.

Mari