[ANSTHRLD] Fwd: Valor

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 16:25:20 PDT 2013

Forwarded at the personal request of the Baron of Vatavia.

In Summary.... There is Cut and Thrust at Valor this year!

Greetings from Baron Donald Macdonald  Calontir's Cut and thrust champion,
and the Baroness Zoe Mikre of Vatavia!  At coronation their majesties of
Calontir officialy announced that Calontir recognizes Cut and thrust as an
official Calontir activity.  That's right its no longer experimental

We invite all people who participate in cut and thrust to join us in
Vatavia Labor day weekend at the tournament of Valor. We will be having a
double elimination tournament.  The kingdom champion looks forward to
testing his metal against the worthy blades of Anstoria.  Zoe looks forward
to seeing him get whupped.

 We hope to see all of you Their on or off the feild.

Baron Donald Macdonald
Barony of Vatavia