[ANSTHRLD] Help researching the status of a submission

Doug Bell magnus77840 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 2 13:41:24 PDT 2013

You can also enter the name in the SEARCH box at OSCAR
http://oscar.sca.org/
It will list any submissions at Laurel and link you to the LoAR that gives the final disposition. This search will locate any submission in any kingdom that made it to Laurel since OSCAR went on line (about 2006-7).

If you wish to research a submission before that in Ansteorra the Heraldic Submission Tracker goes back further.

If you ever need an item older than OSCAR just ask. I have the LoARs in searchable form back to 1970 and a number of links to kingdom search engines that are useful for research on conflicts and mislabeled submissions.

best regards
Magnus