[ANSTHRLD] [Gazette] Ansteorran Gazette June 2013

Obelisk Herald obelisk at herald.ansteorra.org
Fri Jun 7 17:54:22 PDT 2013

Ansteorran Gazette for June 2013

Contents:

Greetings unto the College!

First off, after careful deliberation, I have selected HL Detlef von
Marburg to fill the office of
Zodiacus Herald. My sincere thanks go with His Excellency Elfsea, Baron
Alejandro, for his hard work
these last 3 years. Detlef has big shoes to fill but I have faith he'll do
an outstanding job. My
thanks go to the other applicants for their interest.

The offices of Bordure Herald and Tressure Herald are open for applications
through July 1st. Please
contact myself or Lord Eirik (for Bordure) if you have interest in the
office.

I regretfully accepted the resignation of Robert of Coleford as Solstice
Herald (Southern Regional
Herald) today, He has done very well in this office but has had to resign
for personal reasons. I am
thankful for his service and look forward to a time when he can again serve
the College. In light of
the resignation, the office of Solstice Herald is open for applications. I
will have this posted in
the next available Black Star and will advise on a closing date when I'm
able to get it into the
newsletter. Please contact me with any questions.

Lastly, This month brings the 40th year of Known World Heralds and Scribes
Symposium. I've been
beating this horse for a while now, but why not flog it some more? The
event promises a fantastic
slate of classes, as well as a chance to network and connect with lots of
well known heralds. If
you're a heraldic officer, I STRONGLY urge you to attend the event.

I remain in service,

Andrewe
Star
*******
Status of ILoIs

ILoI 2012-12: Comments closed January 10, 2013.
LoI 2013-01. Laurel meeting April. LoAR published.

ILoI 2013-01: Comments closed February 10, 2013.
LoI 2013-02. Laurel meeting May. Pending LoAR publication.

ILoI 2013-02: Comments closed March 10, 2013.
LoI 2013-03. Laurel meeting June.

ILoI 2013-03: Comments closed April 10, 2013.
LoI 2013-05. Laurel meeting August.

ILoI 2013-04: Comments due May 10, 2013.
Tenative Decision meeting and LoI June.

ILoI 2013-05: Comments due June 10, 2013.
Tenative Decision meeting and LoI June.

ILoI 2013-06: Comments due July 10, 2013.
Tenative Decision meeting and LoI July.

*******
Upcoming Meetings:

* June TBA - Decision Meeting (2013-04 & 2013-05 ILoI) @ TBA
* July TBA - Decision Meeting (2013-06 ILoI) @ TBA

*******
Internal Letter of Intent 2013-06

1: Alessandro Andreardi - New Name & New Device

ILoI 2013-04 can be found here:
https://oscar.sca.org/kingdom/kingloi.php?kingdom=8&loi=2001

*******
Internal Collated Commentary 2013-04 can be found here:
http://oscar.sca.org/kingdom/kingloi.php?kingdom=8&loi=1884

*******
The external Letter of Intent for May 2013 can be found here:
http://oscar.sca.org/index.php?action=100&loi=1933

A list of items currently in progress can be found here:
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/hst/

Further details on the status of items at Laurel can be found here:
http://oscar.sca.org/index.php?action=181