[ANSTHRLD] Online warrant class

Brett Chandler-Finch naturemakeswell at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 11:16:44 PDT 2013

I have been looking at a free online website learnopia.com

This site allows a person to create online classes with quizzes and course
material.

I was wondering what the possibility of using such a program to create an
online warrant class would be.

Issues:   is warranting standard for all kingdoms.  With only minor
specifics such as where money is sent etc.    If so one site could be
created and used society wide for warranting heralds.   There would be one
main quiz that covered general topics and a series of kingdom specific
quizzes

How we could work it is the herald would read the material and take the
quiz(zes)  Then send a copy of their results to their kingdom herald or
deputy in charge of warranting.

This would not eliminate the need for physical classes but could make it
easier for those interested in becoming warranted who may not be able to
travel to an event.