[ANSTHRLD] Submissions Processing

Andrewe Bawldwyn kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org
Thu Jun 20 17:29:12 PDT 2013

Greetings Unto the Local Heralds of Ansteorra!

1) I am sending this missive not only to ANSTHRLD, but also BCC'd to the
email addresses you have on file. If you don't  receive this via both, we
will need to work to correct this, as You need to be on the heralds list,
and also I need to have correct office emails.

As per the Admin Handbook, submissions must be processed in a timely
manner. This is an absolute MUST, and failure to do so is grounds for
removal from office. I understand that sometimes processing takes a lot of
work, but remember that submitters are paying for the service, and we need
to work to give them the best possible customer service that we can.

If you are in a rough patch, please let your regional or even myself know
so that we can work to make sure your branch does not suffer any
interruption in heraldic submissions processing. All regionals read their
emails, and should be in touch with you. If they're not, please work from
your end to correct this. Also - My contact information is in the Black
Star. You can always pick up the phone and contact me if you have any
concerns.

We are here to help you perform the duties of your office as needed. Please
don't hesitate to take advantage of that help if you think that timely
processing of submissions may be impacted.

To ensure that I do have correct email addresses for folks, please reply to
me off-list and let me know that you received this missive.

I remain in service,

Andrewe Bawldwyn, CSM
Star Principal Herald