[ANSTHRLD] Conflict check?

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 1 18:23:57 PST 2013

Thank you for the Precedent Correction, Marie.
Changing from 1 to 3: "Argent, three trees eradicated proper within a bordure nebuly sable" seems clear.  I see 2 DC's versus "Argent, three oak trees gules, a bordure sable." (Isabeau of the Wylde Woode, Device, Jan 1991) and "Argent, three trees eradicated sable." (Roana d'Evreux, Device, Sep 2001) for changes to tincture of the trees and the complex line of the bordure.
Changing the field: Or doesn't work because of "Or, a crequier vert." (Orlando dei Medici, Device, Aug 2003), but "Ermine, a tree eradicated proper within a bordure nebuly sable" seems clear.  The closest I found was "Ermine, a tree blasted and a chief wavy sable" (Barony of Myrkewoode, Arms, Jan 1973) with DC's for change to tincture of the tree and type oif peripheral.
Both possibilities keep the low simplicity count of the original submission.
Tostig