[ANSTHRLD] Conflict check?

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Fri Mar 1 19:31:42 PST 2013

On Fri, 1 Mar 2013, Marie de Blois <erminespot at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 9:23 PM, Bob Wade <logiosophia at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Thank you for the Precedent Correction, Marie.
>
> You're welcome, though I'll note that I wasn't sure offhand either ;)
> ... I tried the Multicolor first, too, and then Vert, and then asked
> the other herald in the house "trees proper is no difference from
> trees vert, right?", and then one of us checked.

A tree blasted gets no DCs from a tree enleafed, right?

Is there any ruling on a tree blasted proper versus a tree vert?
Yeah, yeah, conflict isn't necessarily transitive, but very often
things that get no DCs are treated as an "equivalence class" in math
terms (e.g., canines is canines, bridges is usually bridges).

Danielis de Lindecolina
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com