[ANSTHRLD] Gold Key of Ansteorra???

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 23 15:41:39 PDT 2013

Thanks Tostig,
I was pretty sure Ulrike had been kingdom Hospitaller, but had not confirmed when, didn't remember she was the first; I was going to backtrack to my early Black Star copies.
You may be right, the red background maybe an early format for a badge, and it was changed to the green with gold key, or adapted as per what other kingdoms were already using.

Thanks, Hillary