[ANSTHRLD] Decision meeting

Eirik Halfdanarson bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Sun Mar 31 07:27:19 PDT 2013

I apologize for the late notice, but I will be doing an online decision
meeting this afternoon starting at 2:00 pm. I understand many will be busy
with Easter things and may not have time to participate. If you do have
input and can't participate, e-mail the comments to
bordure at herald.ansteorra.org.

Eirik Halfdanarson

February 2013 ILoI decision meeting

Monday, April 01, 2013
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM Central Time (
<http://www.anymeeting.com/AccountManager/Registration/AddToCalendar.aspx?pi
id=E954D985814C38&re=bordure at herald.ansteorra.org> Add to Calendar)

You can choose to hear the audio for this meeting either through your
computer speakers or by dialing the following conference call information
with your phone:

Conference Call : Toll Number: 213-416-1560 | Attendee Access Code: 810 474
475

 <http://www.anymeeting.com/bordure1> Please click here to join this meeting

Link not working?  Copy the following URL into your browser
http://www.anymeeting.com/bordure1

Personal message from Ron Blackman

?

First time using AnyMeeting? Take the
<http://www.anymeeting.com/SystemTest/?presenter=0>
www.anymeeting.com/SystemTest/?presenter=0 to make sure that your computer
is ready to go.

!

If you encounter any technical difficulties viewing the online meetings,
please submit a ticket at our support site:  <http://support.anymeeting.com>
support.anymeeting.com.

<http://www.anymeeting.com/AccountManager/AnyMeetingSignUp.aspx?ip_refmem=E9
56D9848149> Hold your own online meetings and webinars for FREE -- Sign up
for AnyMeeting!

<http://adstation.anymeeting.com/banner?a=cl&l=7358&e=043487EBC99A2975DAA492
4DD7DAEA46&d=728x90&p=1&m=1>

You have received this e-mail invitation because the presenter of this
meeting personally provided your e-mail address.  If you have any questions,
please contact the presenter directly by replying to this e-mail.

<http://email1.anymeeting.com/wf/open?upn=pfS2wpHk9IoDokqT1vcqry0qJ1XQsFS0Y9
D9e729mGGVRCxah7Hj14tYMgdYiRLdaPR1DubOjTRSorP6e2dLL-2FRdiRuV4UXxVZap3gm5Coaj
VYrDqBVCmLah0TbBt1r9VBphJjn5WnLUfFKeDKwxszQegehsmtLb-2BTlKByGgDvT8SOm57JTaKq
-2BP-2FZZSCt5T>