[ANSTHRLD] Conflict check?

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Fri Mar 1 17:07:00 PST 2013

On Fri, 1 Mar 2013, Amanda Baucum <kyrogue at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a Shiremate who's interested in the following device:
>
> Argent, within a bordure nebuly sable, a tree eradicated proper

We blazon the primary charge first.

Argent, a tree eradicated proper within a bordure nebuly sable.

> I believe there is a conflict with this particular device and am
> pondering what we can do to give it the 2 CDs it needs to pass while
> keeping it simple.

DCs now.

Nobody can possibly give advice on avoiding a conflict unless you tell
us what the possible conflict is.  In general, I think it is bad to
hold back pertinent information when submitting or asking for help.

I checked the Ordinary for Bordure - Uncharged - Wavy - Sable and saw
no conflicts, so one DC there.

Daniel de Lincolia
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com