[ANSTHRLD] Conflict check?

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Fri Mar 1 18:05:27 PST 2013

On Fri, 1 Mar 2013, Amanda Baucum <kyrogue at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry for lack of information

I'm sorry if I sounded snippy.

I do want to encourage people to provide pertinent information that
they have in hand, because it's a persistent problem.

Further, when more information would be useful but I don't have it, I
think it best to say it explicitly: "I have a vague memory of a
precedent forbidding an example rampant, but I can't find it easily.
Does this tickle anyone's neurons?" or "Hopwell is in The Heraldic
Imagination, but I don't have the page number handy".  People then
know that I can't supply more info, not that I've overlooked it and
they should question me.

Daniel Delinquent
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com