[ANSTHRLD] When will Steppes heraldic consultation table be?

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Thu May 23 19:27:43 PDT 2013

Better half came home and pointed out the Consultation Table, although not listed on the Schedule, is listed under Events.  I'll be waiting for the Hall to open at 9 Saturday and help Armillary unload.  (I also plan to be there Sunday)
Understand the Pelican Circle is at 8:30 Sat morning, so we'll see you after that Master de Lin...

Tostig