[ANSTHRLD] Documentation for a son

Andreas von Meißen scamiz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 10:20:05 PST 2013

As far as I understand it, proof of the relationship (copy of his birth
certificate?) should be sufficient to allow the Grandfather clause to be
invoked.
Is the surname name otherwise unregisterable?

-- Andreas

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 12:16 PM, Herald of Hellsgate <
herald at hellsgate.ansteorra.org> wrote:

> Greetings to the College of Heralds of Ansteorra, I have need of your
> assistance.
>
> What documentation is needed if the biological son wishes to register the
> surname his father has registered?  I have found the father's name and
> device registered in August 1985 via the East.
>
> Thank you for your assistance.
>

> Coenred

Andrew R. Mizener / Herr Andreas von Meißen
Cadet to Warder Brighid MacCumhal
Rowel Pursuivant, Kingdom of Ansteorra
<< Qui quærit, invenit >>