[ANSTHRLD] Horse's heads and a Latin cross clechy

Personal charlesarmitage at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 11 06:03:04 PST 2013

Didn't see this reply, lots to consider here, let me read through it thoroughly and reply after considering the points. Thanks much!

Regards,
Charles Armitage
Cell: 817.233.128

Please consider the environment before printing this email. The contents of this email are intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are directed not to read, disclose, distribute or otherwise use this transmission. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the transmission. Delivery of this message is not intended to waive any applicable privileges.