[ANSTHRLD] Decision Meeting at BAM

Alisone McCay alisone.maccay at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 13:41:26 PST 2013

After talking with Mistress Sara Penrose and trying to figure out the best
idea, it was agreed to move the decision meeting to the BFT at 1pm.  It was
attempted to reschedule it for following Mistress Penrose's meeting at 3pm,
but running into issues with getting all things timed right.  I hope to see
all there and not my intention to compete with the Bardic at all at the
ampitheater.  I hope this doesn't stop people from coming to participate in
an important part of what we as the college of heralds do in ensuring all
submitted items are given a fair consideration for going up to Laural.

In Service
Alisone McCay
Bordure Herald