[ANSTHRLD] Design questions

Herald of Hellsgate herald at hellsgate.ansteorra.org
Mon Oct 7 15:32:09 PDT 2013

To all the Heralds of Ansteorra,

I have a couple of heraldry issues coming in to me and I want to get some
input from those more experienced than myself.

1.  I have a submitter who wants (Fieldless) On a daffodil Or, a letter J
sable.  Assuming the use of an appropriate font for the letter, does anyone
see an issue with this one?  I didn't see anything that jumped out at me,
but I still make some mistakes based on SENA.

2. I have a submitter who wants Gyronny sable and gules, on a mug argent a
dragon displayed sable.  I am a still about confused on tertiary charges
and how much they count for difference.  Does anyone see any issues with
this one?

Last but not least, thank you Tostig for the help on Cecily's proposed
device.

Thank you in advance for the assistance.

In Service,
Coenred