[ANSTHRLD] ISO Court Reports

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 18:51:12 PDT 2013

I was wondering if anybody wrote court reports for the following events:

Axeman VIII (Skorragardr, November 10, 2012)
Eldern Baronial (Eldern Hills, March 30, 2013)
Beltane Games (Namron, May 4, 2013)
Castellan (Northkeep, May 18, 2013)
Collision of Caravans (Adlersruhe, June 22, 2013)
Rapiers and Romance (Brad Leah, September 7, 2013)
Triumphe of the Eclipse (Mooneschadowe, September 21, 2013)

I would like to get caught up on entering awards for these events as soon
as possible. I know that Rapiers and Romance and Triumphe of the Eclipse
are fairly recent events, and I trust that those reports are soon to
arrive. Just want to make sure there are no oversights. People who received
awards at these events need to be duly recognized.

Please e-mail scans of court reports to the Zodiacus e-mail (
zodiacus at herald.ansteorra.org), or mail hard copies to my home address (Ric
Peavy, 818 North Main Street, Temple, TX 76501).

Thank you all for your help!

Yours in these Current Middle Ages,
Detlef von Marburg
Zodiacus