[ANSTHRLD] Decision meetings

Alisone McCay - Bordure bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Mon Sep 23 16:11:30 PDT 2013

Plan was not to conflict with the Achievement Forum.  I was trying to get it
so that it could follow the forum and no herald was torn between the two
honestly.  I am going to talk with Star to see what can be done to make it
work if possible so all is taken care of on the two items.  Am aiming for
smoother meetings for the rest going forward.

Alisone