[ANSTHRLD] Announcement: New Asterisk

Sara Penrose kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org
Tue Apr 1 11:35:40 PDT 2014

The time has come for HL Adalia vondemBerg to step down as Asterisk Herald
(internal submissions). I'd like to thank her for her hard work in this
office for the last two years, and wish her all the best on her future
endeavors.

It is my pleasure to announce that the new Asterisk Herald is HL Eirik
Halfdanarson. Eirik is an experienced member of the College of Heralds who
has agreed to serve an abbreviated term as Asterisk in order to help me
with some specific tasks. Eirik will serve a six-month tenure as Asterisk,
during which time he will train his successor, Lady Vigdis Gráfeldr.

Congratulations to both Eirik and Vigdis. My thanks to them for their
willingness to serve the College of Heralds. While this may be a slightly
unorthodox arrangement, I think in the long run, it will provide the best
support for the College, our officers, and our submitters.

Please pay careful attention to the correct mailing address for submissions
to Asterisk during this transition period. You should start mailing
submissions to Eirik by the last week of April; his term officially starts
on May 1. His contact information will be published in the Directory of
officer information of the May Black Star ( which should be available by
mid-April).

Any submissions for the April LoI should still go to Adalia, since she
is responsible for one more Letter.

Feel free to contact me with questions.

Regards,
Sara