[ANSTHRLD] April Decision Meeting Reminder

Bordure Herald bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Mon Apr 14 07:29:23 PDT 2014

Greetings to the College,

I just wanted to send a reminder about the April Decision Meeting is being
held on April 19th at the Loch-Stargate Cobaronial event this weekend.  The
meeting is scheduled for 4pm which shouldn't conflict with most of the
day's fun that I know we are all looking forward to this Saturday.   Please
join me in deciding on these wonderful submissions for the March ILoI.
This ILoI will cover the following items:

*Andreas von Meißen* - New Badge
*Cathal Finn Ó Briain* - Resub of Kingdom Return of Badge
*Gróa Úlfsdottir* - New Name & New Device
*Gróa Úlfsdottir* - New Badge
*Johannes Günther* - New Name & New Device
*Kalista Zvereva Rostova* - New Name & New Device
*Kite von Nürnberg* - Resub Device
*Rixende de Rouen* - New Badge
*Snorri Hallsson* - New Badge
*Tomás Ó Niallagán* - New Badge

Please come join me and even if you are a new herald, don't let that deter
you from coming in!  Great chance for experienced and new heralds to come
and participate in the submissions process!  I look forward to seeing you
there.

In Service,
Alisone McCay