[ANSTHRLD] Last Minutes Updates and Announcements regarding AHSS

Etienne de St. Amaranth st.amaranth at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 4 11:11:26 PDT 2014

I got the Cisco Cividanes reply to Adam Thompson before I got the Adam Thompson response to Sara's note by several hours.  Obviously some people got Adam's response right after he sent it (Cisco did) but something gummed up the sending of the function to others.

Oh!  And last night, at a restaurant, my wife got a web screen alert from the restaurant's proxy saying that the calendar.ansteorra.org site had been blocked by Symantec's proxy service/product as an alcohol related site.

I've copied the server admin in case any of the above needs checking.

Respectfully,

Maitré Etienne de St. Amaranth, OP
Email: st.amaranth at yahoo.com