[ANSTHRLD] Militant Arm of the College of Heralds

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Fri Aug 8 11:15:31 PDT 2014

I seem to recall that one of Alden's last acts as Star was to induct
Druinne into the militant arm, and I'm fairly sure there's text.... ah yes!
Star archives:

To all whom these presents shall come, Alden Drake, Star Principal Herald
of the Kingdom of Ansteorra sends greetings.  Know ye that in recognition
of especial endeavors to serve and defend the Realm in matters Heraldic, do
I hereby appoint
Druinne de Salesberie
To the Militant Arm of the College of Heralds of Ansteorra.
The appointee is therefore charged to promote good heraldic practices and
where such peaceful means are exhausted, shall then aggressively educate
bearers of unforgiveable arms upon the field in accordance with the Laws of
the Society and Kingdom of Ansteorra.
Given under my hand on this Tenth Day of July, Anno Societatis Forty-Four,
being Two Thousand and Nine of the Common Era.

Alden Drake
Star Principal Herald

-Emma