[ANSTHRLD] Militant Arm of the College of Heralds

Druinne de Salesberie druinne at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 14:57:49 PDT 2014

Ahh....the trumpets.

When I became Star, I asked HG if he would like some. The look on his face indicated that he would not be totally happy with a pair.

So, of course it had to be done!

They were made by Daire de Haya, before he became a knight. His skill with rattan, foam and duct tape is amazing. And of course he did a bang up job for the knight to whom his own knight was squired, back in the day.

I delivered them to HG at Gulf War, and he used them on the field with much joy. They were often by his side in court.

I will say, they are very well balanced in the hand and definitely give the feel of a weapon of some mass.

Fun times!

Druinne

Sent from my iPhone