[ANSTHRLD] August Decision Meeting

Andreas von Meißen scamiz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 14:46:51 PDT 2014

I'm terribly sorry, but I've been reminded that I have family obligations
tonight that were in place weeks ago. I will be unable to attend.
However, I would like to be notified if there are any problems or concerns
about the submissions of Amelot Lisette (Badge) and Bjǫrn hestr Hauksson
(Name & Device).

If my opinion on any of the other submissions would be beneficial after the
meeting, please drop me a line.

Again, my apologies.

-- Andreas, Rowel

On Sat, Aug 9, 2014 at 11:21 AM, Bordure Herald <
bordure at herald.ansteorra.org> wrote:

> This month's decision meeting will be Wednesday August 13th at 7pm on
> Skype.  We will be covering the following submissions:
>
> *Alessandra Beatrice Desiderio* - New Heraldic Will
> *Amelot Lisette* - New Badge
> *Arthur Blackmoon* - New Badge
> *Bjǫrn hestr Hauksson* - New Name & New Device
> *Diego Fortuna* - New Name & New Device
> *Elen verch Phelip* - New Name & New Device
> *Elen verch Phelip* - New Badge
> *Johanna Jakobsdottir* - New Name
> *Myrgenfeld (Canton of)* - New Branch Name & New Device - email provided
> doesn't work.  If somebody can please forward to them greatly appreciated
> *Wilim Penbras ap Gurgeneu* - New Device
>

> A simple step by step of how to get onto Skype.  Skype is free though so
> don’t worry about a fee.  If you have speakers and can type into an IM chat
> then you can use this.  A Microphone will allow for you to talk instead of
> typing questions. I do know that some of you can't make it, but I hope the
> rest of you can.  Thank you for your time.
>

> 1)       Go to: https://login.skype.com/account/signup-form
>
> 2)      Either create or as you can see you have the option to log in with
> MSN/Hotmail/Live account or facebook.  This is an option instead of
> creating new information.
>
> 3)      Go to http://www.skype.com/en/download-skype/skype-for-computer/
> next to download what you will need for your technology.
>
> 4)      Log into the download once setup on your pc.
>
> 5)      Go to the icon that looks like a human head and shoulders with a +
> sign next to it or from the menu at the top of the screen go to contacts.
> Add contact and search for linthepixie.  Add me and I’ll get a notice.
>

> Look forward to seeing you all Wednesday Night!!
>
> In Service,
> Alisone McCay

Andrew R. Mizener / Herr Andreas von Meißen
Rowel Pursuivant, Kingdom of Ansteorra
<< Qui quærit, invenit >>