[ANSTHRLD] Recent Appointments to Office

Sara Penrose kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org
Wed Aug 13 21:16:33 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Just wanted to share some news about recent appointments to office (in the
last month or two). I think most of these have been posted, but wanted to
make sure. Congratulations to all these good gentles, and please chime in
if I've left anyone out!:

Eirik Halfdanarson will take over as my ER, since Andrewe is stepping up to
Laurel.

Alden Drake will act as back up ER, because, you know, you can never be too
prepared.

Katerine le Roux d'Anjou is the new ER to Star Signet.

Breila verch Hopkin is the new Halberd Pursuivant (Baronial Herald for Bryn
Gwlad).

Diego Fortuna is the new Serpentine Pursuivant (Baronial Herald for Loch
Soilleir).

Devin Phelan O'Donnabhain is the new Southern Regional Scribe.

Welcome to the team, y'all!

Regards,
Sara

--