[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic Display & Achievements Classes at Elfsea THIS weekend!

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 14:51:39 PDT 2014

Greetings!
I will be offering two classes on heraldry this weekend at Elfsea Baronial
College.

“Achieve & Believe!” discusses the rules and process for registering
achievements in Ansteorra and gives idea for displaying your achievements.

“Making Heraldry Work You” discusses ways to improve heraldic display by
incorporating heraldry into everyday items.

If you cannot make any of these classes, feel free to e-mail me at
brianoftheloch at gmail.com for handouts.

Hope to see you there!

In Service,
Brian