[ANSTHRLD] 14th C. French Maps

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 13:23:57 PDT 2014

Try the Bibliotheque national de France, maybe you can find something in the range you are seeking.
Once you find a map of the date range you are seeking, might want to google it's name, might find some further info on it from a secondary source.
Might be hard to view the images tho, so good luck.

Cheers, Hillary
http://www.bnf.fr/en/collections_and_services/geo_eng/s.geographical_maps.html?first_Art=non

 > >Subject: [ANSTHRLD] 14th C. French Maps
 > >
 > >Hey, all.
 > >I'm digging around for a French locative, and I was
 wondering if anyone had any fourteenth-century French maps I could dig
 through. (No, I'm not gonna say what the place is. I'm intentionally casting a
 wide net.)