[ANSTHRLD] December Heraldic Decision Meeting

Alisone McCay - Bordure bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Thu Dec 4 18:45:02 PST 2014

Greetings to the College,

It is that time again.  Time for another decision meeting!!  YAY!!!  Couple
of important requests though.  1) Please get all commentary and follow ups
with your submitters done by the 6th (this Saturday) before the letter
closes if at all possible.  If not, please have a record of your
conversation or encourage them to go to the decision meeting so if any
questions we can handle this then and get it straightened out.  2) Please
read the November ILoI prior to the decision meeting.  This letter has 40
submissions and really wanting to go through this quickly without many
debates lengthy or short.  If you see a reason on a submission for a
particular decision, please put it into OSCAR by SATURDAY, December 6th and
we will consider it before the decision meeting. Letters generally close
around midnight, so time to get all comments put in.

This month's decision meeting will be Wednesday December 10th at 6:30pm on
Skype.  We will be covering the following submissions:

1: Absolon of Hereford - Resub Device

2: Andrew Turnbull - New Name

3: Angus MacIntyre - Resub Device

4: Aoife inghean Tuathail - New Device

5: Aubrey Ericsdatter - New Device

6: Caelan MacRob - New Badge (No Email so can somebody in Loch please
contact the gentleman about his submission and the meeting?)

7: Castelhana da Silva - New Name & New Device

8: Christofle de Lorraine - New Name & New Device

9: Diego de la Vega - New Name & New Device

10: Elena Wyth - New Badge

11: Elspeth Monypenny - New Name & New Device

12: Eva Warde de Willoughton - New Name & New Device

13: Eva Warde de Willoughton - New Badge

14: Ewan Connal Mackenzie - New Device (no email, need somebody to please
contact this submitter regarding the meeting)

15: Gassion de Beaumarchais - New Device

16: Griffin Fane - New Name & New Device

17: Guy Trenchmere - Resub Device

18: Julian de Clare - New Device

19: Kazimir Liskovich syn Volkov - New Badge

20: Kazimir Liskowicz syn Wylkowski - New Name Change

21: Kelly MacGregor - New Device

22: Margareta Elße von Meißen - New Name & New Device

23: Masina Da Ferrara - New Name

24: Meadhbh Grahame - Resub Device

25: Raibert Gordon - New Name & New Device

26: Sibéal inghean ui Suilleabhain - New Name & New Device

27: Thomas Blackhawk - New Name & New Device

28: Vaduny cel Tradat - New Name & New Device

29: Vigdís Gráfeldr - New Badge

A simple step by step of how to get onto Skype.  Skype is free though so
don’t worry about a fee.  If you have speakers and can type into an IM chat
then you can use this.  A Microphone will allow for you to talk instead of
typing questions. I do know that some of you can't make it, but I hope the
rest of you can.  Thank you for your time.

1)       Go to: https://login.skype.com/account/signup-form

2)      Either create or as you can see you have the option to log in with
MSN/Hotmail/Live account or facebook.  This is an option instead of creating
new information.

3)      Go to http://www.skype.com/en/download-skype/skype-for-computer/
next to download what you will need for your technology.

4)      Log into the download once setup on your pc.

5)      Go to the icon that looks like a human head and shoulders with a +
sign next to it or from the menu at the top of the screen go to contacts.
Add contact and search for linthepixie.  Add me and I’ll get a notice.

Look forward to seeing you all Wednesday Night!!

In Service,
Alisone McCay