[ANSTHRLD] seeking badge images for 3 new youth awards

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 13 16:17:36 PST 2014

Hi guys,
I'm seeking the images online for the three new youth awards:
Aquila Aurea of Ansteorra, Lulium Aureum of Ansteorra, Lyra Aurea of Ansteorra

Have looked on the usual suspects,
- the Award Text document (not yet listed there)
- Black Stars - I'm missing last two issues so could be on those.
- Submission docs on Heralds site.

I'm hoping to make several badges for these new awards over the holidays,
if there are not 'official' images as yet, I can extrapolate them based on the
badge definition.

Thanks, Hillary