[ANSTHRLD] seeking badge images for 3 new youth awards

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Sun Dec 14 16:16:42 PST 2014

The award text should be current with the latest version of what I have. If
not I messed up and need to get that fixed. So if it is out of date please
le me know ASAP.

Thanks,
Alasdair

On Sun, Dec 14, 2014 at 0:52 AM, Sara Penrose <kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org>
wrote:

They're in the November Black Star. They're also in the September LoI on
OSCAR. https://oscar.sca.org/index.php?action=100&loi=2839

The revised award text doc should have been uploaded already as well, as it
has been complete for some time. I will check on its status.

Sara

On Saturday, December 13, 2014, Hillary Greenslade <hillaryrg at yahoo.com
<javascript:;>>
wrote:

> Hi guys,
> I'm seeking the images online for the three new youth awards:
> Aquila Aurea of Ansteorra, Lulium Aureum of Ansteorra, Lyra Aurea of
> Ansteorra
>
> Have looked on the usual suspects,
> - the Award Text document (not yet listed there)
> - Black Stars - I'm missing last two issues so could be on those.
> - Submission docs on Heralds site.
>
> I'm hoping to make several badges for these new awards over the holidays,
> if there are not 'official' images as yet, I can extrapolate them based on
> the
> badge definition.
>
> Thanks, Hillary

Sara Penrose