[ANSTHRLD] seeking badge images for 3 new youth awards

Sara Penrose kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org
Tue Dec 16 10:52:21 PST 2014

Okay, Alasdair has gotten me all straightened out! The following updated
docs (including the new children's awards) are now available on the CoH
website:

Constitutions:
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/docs/award_constitutions.pdf

Award Texts:
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/docs/award_text.pdf

Court Report Form:
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/forms/courtreport.pdf

Feel free to cross post.

Many thanks to Alasdair Obelisk for his ongoing support of the CoH website.
I can't even begin to tell y'all how awesome he is. :)

Regards,
Sara