[ANSTHRLD] January Decison Meeting

Bordure Herald bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Mon Jan 13 08:08:34 PST 2014

Greetings to the heralds of Ansteorra!

Good news!!  There is a decision meeting this month and it will be held at
11am in the hall at the Shadowlands event this weekend happily known as
Runs with Scissors, Plays with Fire!  Please come join me in final
decisions of items either going up or not to Laurel.  If a submitter is on
the ILoI being decided on please encourage them to join us as well Saturday
at 11am.  If you are a new herald and not sure what this whole decision
meeting is all about then please join as well.  Even if you are an old hat
at this please join.  The more that come and participate the better we are
as a college!  I hope to see you all there!

In Service,
Alisone McCay
Bordure Herald