[ANSTHRLD] January Decision Meeting - Update

Bordure Herald bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Wed Jan 22 18:51:32 PST 2014

I wanted to start by thanking those that stepped forward to offer their
help when I was trying to get a backup for running the meeting at Winter
kingdom/ Red Tape this weekend. It is a pleasure to have you step up and
offer your help.  You have also just been flagged as potentials for me to
train as successors for this office.

Secondly I want to say thank you to Etienne for helping me ensure the
meeting is held this weekend.  Along with his help and our new Star
Principal, Sara Penrose, we are going to have that arranged.  Please for
those going to the event this weekend, look for the signs at the event for
the update on when and where the meeting will take place.

I also want to encourage all of you that can to please go to the Decision
Meeting in support of our college in making these choices for our LoI.  The
more that participate the stronger we are and the better the submissions
process is for our Kingdom.  If you are not a very experienced herald then
this is a great time to join and learn something new.  I wish I was going
to be joining you all, but I do hope that as many of you can make it as
possible.

Wishing you all the greatest fun for this weekend since it looks awesome!!

In Service,
Alisone McCay
Bordure Herald