[ANSTHRLD] Achievement Discussion

Ronald Blackman eirik at hot.rr.com
Thu Jan 30 07:34:46 PST 2014

To address item 1 of your message, do we wish to encourage achievement registration and display? If so, the current system seems to encourage folks to wait until they have all the awards they can get before registering and display an achievement. I believe it would encourage more folks to register and display an achievement if we allow what was historically unregulated to be used by those who are awarded a lower award. Therefore I do believe a change should be done to encourage achievement registration and usage.

I do believe that only a couple changes should be made based on Andreas' paper from KWHSS last year. I would wait to discuss those until such time as a decision is made on whether or not a change is warranted.

Eirik Halfdanarson