[ANSTHRLD] Needing some help

Andreas von Meißen scamiz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 10:45:26 PST 2014

I have held neither, but would be happy to assist with this if you need it.

- Andreas (Nautilus Emeritus, Rowel)

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 12:05 PM, Bordure Herald <
bordure at herald.ansteorra.org> wrote:

> Good afternoon,
>
> I am looking for any previous herald who has held the office of Asterisk or
> Bordure to please contact me if you are going to the Winterkingdom/Red Tape
> event this weekend.  I am needing assistance in trying to get a decision
> meeting held.  Need to know ASAP since trying to arrange this now.
>
> In Service
> Alisone

Andrew R. Mizener / Herr Andreas von Meißen
Cadet to Warder Brighid MacCumhal
Rowel Pursuivant, Kingdom of Ansteorra
<< Qui quærit, invenit >>