[ANSTHRLD] January Decision Meeting - Update

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 22 19:09:36 PST 2014

Any idea when/where it will be held?  The 1 PM slot labeled Heraldic Decision Meeting should be the Plenary Meeting, shouldn't it?

Tostig

 Subject: [ANSTHRLD] January Decision Meeting - Update
 To: heralds at lists.ansteorra.org
 Date: Wednesday, January 22, 2014, 8:51 PM

 I wanted to start by thanking those
 that stepped forward to offer their
 help when I was trying to get a backup for running the
 meeting at Winter
 kingdom/ Red Tape this weekend. It is a pleasure to have you
 step up and
 offer your help.  You have also just been flagged as
 potentials for me to
 train as successors for this office.

 Secondly I want to say thank you to Etienne for helping me
 ensure the
 meeting is held this weekend.  Along with his help and
 our new Star
 Principal, Sara Penrose, we are going to have that
 arranged.  Please for
 those going to the event this weekend, look for the signs at
 the event for
 the update on when and where the meeting will take place.

 I also want to encourage all of you that can to please go to
 the Decision
 Meeting in support of our college in making these choices
 for our LoI.  The
 more that participate the stronger we are and the better the
 submissions
 process is for our Kingdom.  If you are not a very
 experienced herald then
 this is a great time to join and learn something new.
 I wish I was going
 to be joining you all, but I do hope that as many of you can
 make it as
 possible.

 Wishing you all the greatest fun for this weekend since it
 looks awesome!!

 In Service,
 Alisone McCay
 Bordure Herald