[ANSTHRLD] July Decision Meeting

Bordure Herald bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 15 08:09:26 PDT 2014

Greetings,

I know this seems short notice, but mundane life got hectic for a bit
there.

This month we are going to have another face to face meeting at Round Table
that is this weekend.  If you are there, I urge you to please join me in
deciding on the following items:

*Cáelainn inghean ui Dhorchaidhe* - New Name Change
*Ceara ingen Fhaíltigern* - New Name & New Device
*Lucien le Noir Cuirier* - New Name & New Device

I will have no more than 10 handouts. If you have a laptop and are able,
please bring it with you.  If you know these submitters, please contact
them and encourage them to come join us.  I have contacted them, but a
personal touch is greatly appreciated as well.

Also if you are a new herald or returning to the college of heralds, please
do join us.  Any insight is greatly appreciated.

In Service,
Alisone McCay
Bordure Herald