[ANSTHRLD] Call for Applications: Sable Crane Pursuivant

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 15:41:55 PDT 2014

Good heralds of Ansteorra!

The following call for applications will appear in the September _Black
Star_. In the interest of stealing an extra month, I wanted to post the
announcement here, as well.

For the next two months, we will be taking applications for the office of
Sable Crane Pursuivant, who is in charge of registering heraldic
achievements in Ansteorra. The transition will take place in October, so
please get your application in to me (zodiacus at herald.ansteorra.org) and
Don Brian Ó hUilliam (sable-crane at herald.ansteorra.org) before the end of
September, with copies of your driver’s license and current SCA membership
card. The application for office form is online at
http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/forms/ApplicationJan08.pdf.

Gratefully yours,

Detlef von Marburg

     non omne quod nitet aurum est