[ANSTHRLD] Group Dinner at Known World Heraldic and Scribal Symposium - Las Vegas, Jun. 14

Sara Penrose kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org
Tue Jun 3 19:28:46 PDT 2014

Hi folks!
You may recall that I mentioned a while back that I was thinking of
planning a group dinner for the Ansteorran contingent at KWHSS on Saturday
night (June 14). I have some preliminary info, but in order to prevent
clogging up the list with our dinner plans, I'll be making a separate
distribution list where we can discuss the details. Here are the folks who
expressed some interest in attending or at least staying informed, and that
I plan to include on the distribution. Please let me know if you'd like to
be removed from the list, or if I have left you off and you'd like to be
included. Thanks!

Alisone
Daniel
Gwenllian
Emma/Reis
Mari
Aodhan
Curstaidh
Brian/Elena
Alys Durivau
Richard (Tressure) +1?

There's nothing official or mandatory about this - it's just for fun. If
you have plans to meet up with out-of-kingdom friends instead, please do!
You are welcome and encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity to
meet and mingle with our scribal and heraldic brethren in other kingdoms. :)

Thanks a bunch! Looking forward to seeing you all in Vegas!

Regards,
Sara
Star