[ANSTHRLD] Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium

Richard Stewart of Saint Andrews tressure at herald.ansteorra.org
Tue Jun 17 18:06:46 PDT 2014

Unto All Good Gentles of Ansteorra do I Lord Richard Stewart of Saint
Andrews, Tressure Herald send greetings! Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal
Symposium approaches on the 2nd of August. All who are not attending
Pennsic and would like something to do, in the glory of air-conditioning
are welcome to join us! We are planning a fun filled day of classes and
camaraderie. The event will be held at the Polytechnic United Methodist
Church in Ft Worth, TX. If you are interested in teaching a class please
contact me at tressure at herald.ansteorra.org. Further information will be
available soon.