[ANSTHRLD] How to get into the online decision meeting

Alisone McCay - Bordure bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Tue Mar 18 05:37:33 PDT 2014

To answer the questions here we go:

Submitters yes were given the information and invited.  A few have said they
couldn't make it and I have gotten one bounce back on their emails.  Would
greatly appreciate the consulting herald if can touch base with those that
they helped and regionals to also help encourage the submitters to join us
if possible on Saturday.

Yes I am the pixie on Skype.  I'll be changing that so people are not
confused when searching for me.

The people who are being decided on:
Aedan Wolfden - resub appeal of Laurel return of device
Alessandra de Lambardi - new name
Antigone of York - resub appeal of Kingdom return of device
Aoifie Inghean Tuathail - resub device
Brenna inghean Dhòmhnaill- new name and device
Cadet Purgat Tory - new name
Danek of Aarquelle - resub appeal of kingdom return of device
Canton of Dragonsfire Tor - resub appeal of Laurel return of badge
Ennelyn Phye Heidwolf - new name
Guy Trenchmere - new name and device
Jón Ljótsson trételgja - Resub Appeal of Laurel Return of Name & Resub
Appeal of Laurel Return of Device
Lazarus Heidwolf vonRobel - New Name
Maeve Ogmundndottir - New Name & New Device
Robin of Cambria - New Name Change
Sabiha al-Zarqa' bint Hakim al-'Attar - Resub Appeal of Kingdom Return of
Device
Simona della Luna - New Badge
Stephan Wilhelm Steger - Resub Appeal of Kingdom Return of Device
Wulfgar Laufslagur - New Name & New Device

In Service,
Alisone