[ANSTHRLD] How to get into the online decision meeting

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 20 17:14:47 PDT 2014

Dinosaur signed up. Which submitter couldn't you contact?

Tostig

 Subject: [ANSTHRLD] How to get into the online decision meeting
 To: heralds at lists.ansteorra.org
 Date: Monday, March 17, 2014, 9:29 PM

 Greetings,

 I have been reminded that it might help if folks had a
 simple step by step
 of how to get onto Skype.  Skype is free though so
 don't worry about a fee.
 If you have speakers and can type into an IM chat then you
 can use this.  A
 Microphone will allow for you to talk instead of typing
 questions.

 1)       Go to: https://login.skype.com/account/signup-form

 2)      Either create or as you can see you
 have the option to log in with
 MSN/Hotmail/Live account or facebook.  This is an
 option instead of creating
 new information.

 3)      Go to http://www.skype.com/en/download-skype/skype-for-computer/
 next to download what you will need for your
 technology.

 4)      Log into the download once setup on
 your pc.

 5)      Go to the icon that looks like a
 human head and shoulders with a +
 sign next to it or from the menu at the top of the screen go
 to contacts.
 Add contact and search for linthepixie.  Add me and
 I'll get a notice.

 If you have further questions please let me know and I'll
 work with you to
 help get you setup to join the meeting on Saturday.

 In Service

 Alisone McCay