No subject

Thu May 8 19:53:29 PDT 2014

> I couldn't find the spelling <Allagon> in any of the articles linked
from
> the Academy site, nor in old reports.  Does the form say where the
name was
> found?

You assume a great deal when you bandy about words like 'forms' in
conjunction with a heraldry session for 'The Fray' last weekend. Forms
will not be created until I have some feedback, or not as the case may
be, on the submissions from the CoH or any other interested party. I
have the submitter's email addresses and know of other ways to contact
them if the first does not work.

I'll have to ask Finnian if he can tell me where he found 'Allagon'.

Thanks for checking on these

Borek