[ANSTHRLD] May Decision Meeting

Bordure Herald bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Tue May 6 08:42:30 PDT 2014

Greetings,

I wanted to invite you to join me on Thursday, May 15th, at 8pm on Skype to
decide on the ILoI ending commentary on 5-10-14. This ILoI has all the
submissions received from Gulf Wars this year. Any and all heralds are more
than welcome to join in.  Please encourage submitters from your area or if
you know them to please join in.  Submitters have been contacted, but
please touch base to ensure they have received the email.

The following are on the ILoI being decided on:
*Amanda Duval* - New Name & Device
*Anastasiia Dmitrieva Sokolova* - New Name & Device
*Andreius Vil'nia* - New Name & Device
*Astríðr Kolbiǫrnsdottir* - New Name & Device
*Bella Francesca de Flores* - New Name & Device
*Esmeralda Dagon* - New Name & Device
*Finnvarðr Snæbiǫrnsson* - New Name & Device
*Francesca Anastasia Vitelli* - New Name & Device
*Godfrey de Brokele* - New Name & Device
*Juan Gabriel Ramirez Mondragon* - New Name
*Konrad von Platz* - New Device
*Myfanwy ferch Eifion* - New Badge
*Nerak la Tisserande* - New Badge
*Oliver Cacheluve* - New Device
*Paitin Todd* - New Name & Device
*Pérégrin Michel* - New Name & Device
*Simha bint Yusuf* - New Name & Device
*Sofia Patrekieva* - New Name & Device
*Ulff der Dunre* - New Name & Device
*Villana Palazolo* - New Name & Device
*William Gillies* - New Name & Device
*Yrsa Haraldsdottir* - New Name & Device

Skype is free though so don’t worry about a fee.  If you have speakers and
can type into an IM chat then you can use this.  A Microphone will allow
for you to talk instead of typing questions.

1)       Go to: https://login.skype.com/account/signup-form
2)      Either create or as you can see you have the option to log in with
MSN/Hotmail/Live account or facebook.  This is an option instead of
creating new information.
3)      Go to http://www.skype.com/en/download-skype/skype-for-computer/next
to download what you will need for your technology.
4)      Log into the download once setup on your pc.
5)      Go to the icon that looks like a human head and shoulders with a +
sign next to it or from the menu at the top of the screen go to contacts.
Add contact and search for linthepixie.  Add me and I’ll get a notice.

If you have further questions please let me know and I’ll work with you to
help get you setup to join the meeting on Thursday, May 15th.

In Service,
Alisone McCay