[ANSTHRLD] Steppes Warlord - Heralds Roll Call

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Tue May 20 18:10:15 PDT 2014

With regrets, I will NOT be at Warlord (even if the possible contract
comes through).  I *may* be able to run some search report from here at
the house, though.

(Timing could be dicey, my S.O.'s father is in late-stage hospice, and
may have contracted a serious lung infection.  I might need a little
distraction by Sunday...)

Y'all have fun out there, d'ye hear?

Amra / Kihe / Mike

Respectfully,