[ANSTHRLD] Steppes Warlord - Heralds Roll Call

Jay Rudin rudin at peoplepc.com
Tue May 20 21:10:31 PDT 2014

I plan to marshal the early rounds of Warlord. Once enough senior chiv marshals are out of the list, I can switch over to heralding.

I will probably not be available at all for heralding for the Champion tourney Sunday. I have two cadets and several other students fighting in it.

I talked to the local marshal about this last weekend. He's new as the Steppes herald, but has been a baronial herald before (years ago in another kingdom). He can probably use some help. He's also a fencer, so his deputy, Galen of Bristol, is in charge Sunday.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin