[ANSTHRLD] Steppes Warlord - Heralds Roll Call

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Wed May 21 13:14:22 PDT 2014

I'll help herald the Warlord List on Saturday, at least until the Bardic
competition starts as I have to be there.

I'm fighting on Sunday in the Champion list, so I'll be unavailable to
Herald then.

I'll try to come by the consultation table, but the bardic competition will
take up a good chunk of my time.

Brian
Steppes Bard
(For a few more days)