[ANSTHRLD] Local Group Heralds

Sara Penrose kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org
Fri May 23 15:32:41 PDT 2014

Hi all!

If you are a local group herald and will be at Steppes Warlord, I would
love to chat with you for a few minutes. I will be at the consultation
table in the hall pretty much all day Saturday, so please stop by and say
hi. I am interested to hear about your experiences as a local herald, both
good and bad, and about how the College can better support you in your
role. Regardless of whether you are brand new or near the end of your
tenure as local, I'd love to hear from you.

If you won't be at Warlord, feel free to shoot me an email, or call me
anytime. My number is in the Black Star.

Thanks,
Sara

--
Sara Penrose