[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Check "Or, in chief a demi-sun gules."

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Mon May 26 06:26:45 PDT 2014

Thanks, but versus "Or, a demi-sun vert" I saw a 2nd DC for Change of Arrangement under SENA A.5.G.6 due to unforced change of position on the field.

6. Change of Arrangement Within a Charge Group: Changing the arrangement of a group of charges is generally a distinct change (DC). Arrangement in this rule refers both to the relative positions of the charges (in pale, two and one, etc.) and to their positions on the field (in canton, in base)...
http://heraldry.sca.org/sena.html#A5g6

Did you see anything else?